Greetings and welcome to module 8 of my lecture series on CB-SEM!
In this module, I explain how do you test structural models and mediation in AMOS. Structural models are the last step of SEM which are used to test the relationships of your research study. Mediation is an important social science phenomenon that helps us uncover the process (how) of the relationship between an IV and a DV. Finally, in this module I explain how do you use bootstrapping to test the strengths of your study relationships when the assumptions of non-normality are violated.
The introduction to the module can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPaKYCa428&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=52
The module has 6 lectures. A quick intro about the lectures is given below:
1. Lecture 1: Developing and Testing Structural Model (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zah3aBsEgfM&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=53)
2. Lecture 2: Understanding Structural Model Results (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p8OvnREfYI&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=54)
3. Lecture 3: Mediation Analysis through Structural Models (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2V-Vi7TG8&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=55)
4. Lecture 4: Mediation Analysis using Bootstrapping (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwgWtKG8uOY&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=56)
5. Lecture 5: Understanding Bootstrapping Results (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQI-iHF-SMI&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=57)
6. Lecture 6: Bootstrapping Explained (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sQK2aEnR0&list=PLTfj4qMbtEirAR3zi2Noea3wQrEKq5Bmn&index=58)
I hope you will find these videos helpful and interesting.
Material for the series can be downloaded from: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vvMb8QfB7-hPKuyo9Rdk9sGEOUqYYOND?usp=sharing
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ProfVishalGupta) if you find these videos useful and would want to learn more about research methods and doing high-quality research.
I am a part of a free Telegram Community of researchers where we help each other out with guidance on research and methods.
Become a member and get help in your research work: Telegram Group invitation link: https://t.me/joinchat/yfYAwnrvpaliMDI1
Prof. Vishal Gupta