Research workshop on Writing Systematic Literature Reviews was help for the period : July 16, 17, 23 and 24, 2022)
Focus of the Workshop:
The purpose of this workshop is to understand the process of literature review that forms the foundation of research. The workshop takes a hands-on approach systematic literature, covering the types of literature review, the journey of systematic literature, the guidelines for analyzing literature, review protocol, and guidelines for writing a draft.
1. Understand the need of doing systematic literature reviews in the research process.
2. Understand the different types of systematic literature reviews.
3. Develop understanding of the journey of systematic literature review, selecting and identifying the relevant literature.
4. Learn about the online databases and different tools for conducting systematic literature reviews and understand the general guidelines for analyzing literature with overview of articles, looking for methodological strengths/weaknesses, gaps in literature, relationship among studies.
5. Explore the systematic review protocol.
6. Understand the basics of drafting manuscript and overcoming the challenges associated with it.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for researchers working in social sciences (OB, HRM, Marketing, Strategy, Communication, IS, Economics) who are interested in research work. Researchers who are exploring for their research work will benefit from this workshop. The participants are not expected to have previous background of the same.
About the Facilitator: Prof Teena Bharti, IIM Bodh Gaya
Teena Bharti is working as an Assistant Professor in the Organizational Behavior Area at Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya. She is currently heading the portfolio of Chairperson - Placements at IIM Bodh Gaya. She holds a doctorate in Organization Behavior from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in 2019. She worked as an Assistant Professor in OB/HR area with Bennett University-Times of India Group from 2019-2020.
She received the Literati Award, 2020 for her outstanding research paper by Emerald Group Publishing. She has qualified GATE 2012 and NET 2015. She was awarded MHRD scholarship (2016-2020) and travel scholarship for GSEM Conference 2019. She has presented her research at DSI, Washington and Fudan University, China.
She has published several research papers in journals of international repute such as Benchmarking: An International Journal (listed in Quality Journal list), Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum, Decision Sciences and Development and Learning Organization, Springer which attest her quality as a productive researcher. She has also been invited to guest edit a book proposal on Organizational Development and Leadership.
Teena has taken multiple training programs for government professionals and budding entrepreneurs. Her areas of research and teaching include organization behavior, mindfulness, HR analytics, Optimism, Employee engagement and interpersonal dynamics. Her full profile can be accessed at https://iimbg.ac.in/facultydir/teena-bharti/
Workshop Brochure can be downloaded from here.
Dr Manish Panchasara Director, SkillsEdge M: 8319864650 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org