SkillsEdge is a research education platform that organises workshops on research methods and research topics in both online and offline mode. The participants of the workshops are mainly research students (graduate, post-graduate, doctoral students) and faculty working in various institutes in India and around the world.
Topics covered in the workshops are related to qualitative as well as quantitative research methods such as statistics, regressions, structural equation modelling, case-based research, grounded theory method and many others.
SkillsEdge instructors are nationally and internationally recognized and are able to deliver engaging, comprehensive, enjoyable, and interesting workshops on complex research topics. While our courses generally take place online, we are open to doing workshops offline in major cities of India and around the world.
SkillsEdge invites expression of interest from instructors who may be willing to offer workshops on research methods in association with it. Skills possessed by the instructors should be:
1. A proven record of excellence in teaching backed by research publications, books, grants, etc.
2. Clarity on explanations and establishing a task-oriented classroom climate.
3. Encouraging participation while providing students with positive and constructive feedback.
4. Establishing and maintaining momentum and pace for the lesson while teaching.
5. Ph.D. in relevant subject.
If you are interested to coming on board and becoming a SkillsEdge faculty, we request you to kindly email us a CV and brief course proposal at email@example.com.