Introduction to Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis: A Regression-Based Approach Second Edition by Prof. Andrew F. Hayes book.
PROCESS Macro: PROCESS macro helps perform the mediation, moderation and conditional process analysis very easily in SPSS, SAS or R. Check out the PROCESS here.
We just did our first workshop on this topic. We plan to make our online course available on the SkillsEdge platform soon. Keep checking our website.
Example Research Papers:
- Agarwal, UA, & Gupta, V. (2018). Relationships between Job Characteristics, Work Engagement, Conscientiousness and Managers’ Turnover Intentions: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis. Personnel Review, 47(2), 353-377.
- Gupta, V., Agarwal, U., & Khatri, N. (2016). The relationships between perceived organizational support, affective commitment, psychological contract breach, organizational citizenship behavior, and work engagement. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72(11), 2806-2817.
- Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2017). Relationships between Leadership, Work Engagement and Employee Innovative Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Context. International Journal of Innovation Management, 21(7), 1-30.
- Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2015). Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors in R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Justice Perceptions. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 22(1), 21-36.
- Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2014). Psychological Capital as a Mediator of the Relationship between Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Sector. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25(10), 1373-1394.